Billions of dollars are spent annually in the acquisition, management, and transfer of rights of way. With the technical skills required for proficiency in this complex activity, IRWA’s specialized education and training programs provide an essential foundation for right of way professionals across the U.S. and Canada in all right of way disciplines: negotiation and acquisition, management, appraisal, relocation assistance, environmental, asset/property management, real estate law, engineering and surveying.
2018 Education Courses – Click on the links for more information and to register.
- Course 100: Principles of Land Acquisition (October 24-25, 2018)
- Course 102: Elevating your Ethical Awareness (October 26, 2018)
- SR/WA Review Study Session (October 8-10, 2018)
2019 Education Courses
- Course 502: Non-Residential Relocation Assistance (Winter/Spring 2019)
- Course 506: Advanced Business Relocation Assistance (Winter/Spring 2019)
- Course 215: Right of Way Acquisition for Pipeline Projects (Winter/Spring 2019)
Visit the Education pages from other Chapters in Region 3 for their course offerings: