On July 25, about 65 people gathered in Minneapolis to celebrate Chapter 20’s past, present, and future. After the Chapter 20 Board Meeting, we all met at Mill City Museum for a very entertaining and fact-filled tour of the mill’s history. We then gathered at the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch and some Chapter 20 history.
Several special guests and key attendees included:
- Tim Drennan, IRWA Director of Field Operations
- Aimie Mims, Chapter 20 member and President Elect of the International Executive Committee
- Penny Rolf, Region 3 Chair and member of Chapter 20
- Dan Lesher, Region 3 Vice Chair and member of Chapter 20
- Carrol McCracken, President of Chapter 41
- Sixteen past Chapter 20 Presidents!
Thank you to all who attended – it is an honor to be a part of such a professional group of people! Photos and more information on the meeting will be available in our August edition of North Star News.