At our Chapter 20 Member Meeting on January 23, several people were recognized and deserve a big congratulations on their accomplishments (click on links for photos):
- Congratulations to Joseph Rath and Ellen Boisen, St. Cloud State University Students, for each receiving a $500 scholarship as a part of our Chapter’s college outreach Program.
- Congratulations to Sean Lawler, Matt Hagelin, and Chris Rogers – all three have recently earned their SR/WA and were honored with their SR/WA pins and plaques.
- Congratulations to Washington County – awarded Chapter 20’s 2018 Employer of the Year Award.
- Congratulations to Mindy Leadholm – awarded Chapter 20’s 2018 Young Professional of the Year Award.
- Congratulations to Craig Poorker – awarded Chapter 20’s 2018 Professional of the Year Award.
Please join me in congratulating everyone on their achievements throughout the year. Chapter 20 is what it is because of our AMAZING members!