On April 24, 2019, HUD published FY2019 income limits for Multifamily Tax Subsidy Projects (MTSP) for Housing Tax Credits and Tax Exempt Bond financed properties. HUD also published the FY2019 income limits that Minnesota Housing uses to compute income and rent limits for deferred loan programs monitored in PORT. These limits have an effective date of April 24, 2019.
Based on these updates, the following FY2019 income and rent limits are now available on HUD’s rent and income limits page (http://www.mnhousing.gov/sites/multifamily/limits):
• 2019 MTSP income and rent limits, Tables A through L
• 2019 Deferred Loan income and rent limits
• 2019 Affordable to Local Workforce rent limits
• 2019 Suppportive Housing Standards
• 2019 Housing Infrastructure Bonds (HIB) income limits for Senior Housing
Note: FY2019 HOME and National Housing Trust Fund (NHTF) limits have not been published yet. Continue to use the HOME and NHTF limits effective June 1, 2018 until further notice.