Welcome to IRWA Chapter 20
International Right of Way Association (IRWA) North Star Chapter 20 is the premier organization for right of way professionals throughout the State of Minnesota. Chapter 20 hosts bi-monthly meetings, educational courses, and networking opportunities designed to provide our members with the tools and resources needed to become and remain leaders in the right of way profession. To become an official member of IRWA Chapter 20 and take full advantage of the benefits we have to offer, check out the membership page for more information.
IRWA 2020 International Education Conference Website
2020 Conference Volunteer Information
- Hosting an International Conference involves the help of MANY volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering at our upcoming conference, please read and follow the directions below. And THANK YOU in advance for your support of this great educational opportunity!
- Volunteer Sign-Up Instructions
Region 3 Spring Forum
Upcoming Chapter 20 Board and Member Meeting (Special Thanks to ProSource Technologies for their sponsorship of this meeting)
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic – the Chapter 20 Member Meeting is cancelled.
- The Chapter 20 Board Meeting will be a conference call on Wednesday, March 25 at 10am.
- All those who have already registered for the meeting through paypal will be refunded.
To better serve its members, IRWA Headquarters has categorized the roles and responsibilities of the staff. If you are new to the Association, or simply have questions about your membership benefits, educational course offerings, credentialing opportunities, or other association questions – the IRWA Headquarters is happy to assist. Click here for a list of “Who to Contact at IRWA.”