Welcome to IRWA Chapter 20
International Right of Way Association (IRWA) North Star Chapter 20 is the premier organization for right of way professionals throughout the State of Minnesota. Chapter 20 hosts bi-monthly meetings, educational courses, and networking opportunities designed to provide our members with the tools and resources needed to become and remain leaders in the right of way profession. To become an official member of IRWA Chapter 20 and take full advantage of the benefits we have to offer, check out the membership page for more information.
Chapter 20 Scholarship Opportunity to attend the 2020 International Education Conference
- In June, Chapter 20 will host the 2020 IRWA Education Conference in Minneapolis. The conference provides a great opportunity to attend a wide variety of educational sessions and network with IRWA members from around the World. Chapter 20 is offering FIVE scholarships for full registration ($575).
- Scholarship Application
- Scholarship Applications are due Friday, January 31
January Board and Member Meeting (Thanks to Fredrikson & Byron – Our January Meeting Sponsor)
- Date: Wednesday, January 29
- Location: Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. (200 South 6th Street, Suite 4000, Minneapolis MN 55402)
- Meeting Flyer
- Register through the paypal link below. Registration for the meeting closes on Wednesday, January 22)
Region 3 Spring Forum
To better serve its members, IRWA Headquarters has categorized the roles and responsibilities of the staff. If you are new to the Association, or simply have questions about your membership benefits, educational course offerings, credentialing opportunities, or other association questions – the IRWA Headquarters is happy to assist. Click here for a list of “Who to Contact at IRWA.”